- Replaceable and removable pan arm rosette so if any damage occurs to the side castings, only a small part needs to be replaced
- Large rubber padded knobs for better grip and all the controls (tilt and pan lock, tilt drag) are located on the left side so they can be easily found.
- Precise fluid drag system comprised of three step settings for low, medium and high drag levels (numbered 1, 2 and 3), plus the additional no-drag setting (number 0) for such occasions as snap-pans/tilts.
- Counterbalance is achieved through an adjustable spring for camera weights between 8 and 15kg.
- Built-in 100mm half-ball adapts to a number of our tripods with a 100mm receiver, allowing the quick levelling of the camera with the aid of the bright levelling bubble.
- Includes one pan arm and the long 357PLV plate.
|load capacity||16.00 kg|
|panoramic rotation||360 °|
|minimum working temperature||-20 °C|
|maximum working temperature||60 °C|
|working height||15.0 cm|
|independent pan lock||yes|
|tilt drag||0 plus 3 step|
|front tilt||-70° / +75°|
|secondary safety system||yes|
|bubble spirit level (no)||1|
|pan bars included (no.)||1|
|pan bar positions||2|
|attachment (bottom)||3/8'' screw|
|attachment||1/4" and 3/8" screws|
|pan drag||0 plus 3 step|
|independent tilt lock||yes yes / no|
|variable balance control||yes|
|additional pan handle||519LV|
|sliding travel of plate||80 mm|
|balance control||one fix spring adjustable from 8 to 15kg|
Questions & Answers
Manfrotto 526PRO Pro Fluid Video Head
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.