- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
With Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass lens element and two aspherical lens elements, the lens offers more true-to-life image reproduction. The image circlein DA-series lenses is designed to perfectly match the 23.5mm x 15.7mm size of the CCD used in PENTAX digital SLRs to optimize camera performance. The new design also contributes to a drastic reduction in size, weight and production cost, compared to 35mm-format counterparts with similar specifications.
- Metal PENTAX KAF Lens Mount
- Equivalent focal length to 18.5mm-37mm in the 35mm format with *ist DSLRs
- Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass for superior sharpness and color correction
- Responsive Quick-Shift Focus System allows instant shift from AF to MF
- The image circle is designed to match the CCD used in PENTAX digital SLRs
- Comes with a lens hood to minimize flare and ghost images
- Lens Hood
- 77mm Lens Cap A
- Rear Lens Cap B
|Construction||11 Groups/ 13 Elements|
|Angle of view||99° - 61°|
|F stop range||f/4-22|
|Closest Focusing Distance||1.0 ft. (0.3m)|
|Dimensions (Length x Diameter)||3.4" x 3.3" (87.5mm x 83.5mm)|
|Weight (Without Hood)||15.2 oz. (430g)|
Questions & Answers
Pentax smc DA 12-24mm f/4.0 ED AL IF Lens
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.