This item is unavailble
This page is here for your reference.
The Universal SPEED Receiver is compatible with Classic Elinchrom units and any other flash brand. It is delivered with an EL - standard sync cable and 3.5 mm jack for connecting to other flash brands.
The internal, rechargeable Li-Ion battery provides about 30 hours of battery operation. To maximise battery life, the Auto-Standby function activates when the unit is not used for 4 hours. The charger can be connected to the mains whilst the Universal Receiver is in operation. The status LED shows charge and operating modes.
- 3.5mm SYNC-socket for all common flash units.
- The Li-Ion battery recharges in approx. 3 hours.
- Auto-Standby function after 4 hours.
- Internal rechargeable battery lasts up to 30 hours.
- Integrated Quick-Charge circuit.
- The LED indicates charge and operating modes.
- Interference free operation with 40 Bit security.
- Switch to select 8 Frequency Channels; for example between separate working areas.
- Switch to select 4 Workgroups; adjusting and synchronising individual units or groups.
- When used with the EL-Skyport wireless software, this module is recognised as a flash unit and accepts both triggering and “Flash- Delay” settings; where sequenced flash may be required.
- LED Status for EL-Skyport sync mode and battery status.
- Improved housing and switches.
- Improved SYNC-socket for direct connection.
- Camera triggering using the synch socket (requires special camera sync cables).
- SPEED and NORMAL SYNC Mode (read below).
- The “Standard” mode is fully compatible with previous EL-Skyport versions.
- The SPEED function is available for Ranger Quadra AS, BXRi 250 / 500 , D-Lite-it and all other units, when used with the Universal Speed.
- Up to 1/150s shutter speed for SLR cameras in NORMAL mode.
- Up to 1/250s shutter speed for SLR cameras in SPEED mode.
- Up to 60 m range indoors for STANDARD mode and up to 40 m in SPEED mode.
- Up to 120 m range outdoors for STANDARD mode and up to 70 m in SPEED mode.
- Elinchrom ELS Universal SPEED Receiver (Multi-Voltage 100-220VAC)
- Jack Sync Cable for Skyport Universal Receiver - 15.75" (40cm)
- Sync Cable for Older Elinchrom Packs and Monolights - 15.75" (40 cm)
- Sync Adapter 3.5 - PC femaleRCA Adapter for Elinchrom EL-Skyport (6.3-3.5mm)
- Charger Kit for Skyport Universal Radio Slave Receiver
|Maximum Range||Up to 196' (60 m) range indoors for STANDARD mode and up to 131' (40 m) in SPEED mode
Up to 393' (120 m) range outdoors for STANDARD mode and up to 229' (70 m) in SPEED mode
|Dimensions||2.55 x 1.7" (6.5 x 4.5 cm)|
|Weight||1.9 oz (54 g) including rechargeable battery|
Questions & Answers
Elinchrom EL-Skyport Universal Receiver SPEED
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.