Rifa eX 88 is the largest of the Lowel Rifa eXchange family. Its diffusion screen measures 32" square, making its output very soft. Use it with its supplied TH-X1000 lamphead and max. 1000w lamp for highest output, or switch to 750 or 500w lamps for decreased output with the same level of softness. Its 60 second set-up gets you lighting quickly, while its collapsed size allows it to fit into many of our smaller kits & cases.
Enhanced with the abilities of the Rifa eXchange System, this light can quickly swap to accessory lampheads for lower wattage AC / DC tungsten-halogen, or to use our screw-threaded high CRI daylight fluorescents.
- Dedicated softlight fixture with removable 1000w lamphead centered in collapsible silver aluminized high temperature Nomex® housing.
- 105 - 1000w available Tungsten-halogen range when combined with accessory TH-X300 lamphead. Other lamphead options for screw-in daylight fluorescent or incadescent also available.
- Umbrella-like design for quick 60 second setup & strike.
- State of the art woven glass fabric front diffuser offers exceptional heat resistance. Front diffuser must always be used.
- Light controlled with fold-up accessory fabric Egg Crates.
- A variety of kit options are available.
- Other optional accessories include the fabric Egg Crates, Balance Bar for more versatile positioning, plus many standard Lowel mounting accessories.
Rifa eX™ 88
- Size: 32 x 32" (81 x 81 cm), 34" (86 cm) collapsed
- Weight with 4' captive cable: 4.5 lbs (2 kg)
- With removable TH-X1000 lamphead, 4' captive cable, 16' switched #18/3 extending power cord (T1-80), diffuser panel (LC-66D) and carrying sleeve. Less lamp.
- Same as above with 1 1000w 120v Lamp (FEL)
|Size||32 x 32" (81 x 81 cm)|
|Collapsed Lenght||34" (86 cm)|
|Maximum Amperage||8.3 at 120v|
|Weight with 4' captive cable||4.5 lbs (2 kg)|
Questions & Answers
Lowel LC-88 EX Rifa-Lite - 1000W
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.