- Available in Mississauga
- Available in Toronto
- Available in Edmonton
- Available in Calgary
- Available in Ottawa
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa In Stock
- Mississauga In Stock
- Calgary In Stock
- Edmonton In Stock
Rent this for: $17/day Learn More
The new AF-S Micro NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8G ED lens incorporates a myriad of innovative features and technologies, including Nikon's Silent Wave Motor technology (SWM), Nano Crystal Coat, Extra Low Dispersion (ED) glass and Internal Focusing (IF) design.
Combined with the Silent Wave Motor technology and Internal Focusing system, the AF-S Micro NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8G ED-IF provides handling characteristics that better enable superior close-up photography. The SWM provides fast, quiet and accurate autofocus performance and Nikon’s Internal Focusing (IF) design further enhances AF performance, while also allowing photographers to manually focus quickly and smoothly. Internal Focusing (IF) also eliminates rotation of the front lens element, making it more convenient to use rotating polarizing filters as well as the Nikon Wireless Close-up Speedlight System. A rounded nine-blade diaphragm opening allows out-of-focus background or foreground scene information to appear more natural.
Nikon's exclusive Nano Crystal Coat and Super Integrated Coating produce superior colour, while dramatically reducing ghosting and flare for superior image quality. An additional (Extra-low Dispersion) ED glass element minimizes chromatic aberration, allowing the lens to deliver stunning, high-contrast images while the use of two aspherical lenses help correct spherical aberration and coma, producing accurate image reproduction even at the widest aperture.
- Compact, versatile Micro-NIKKOR lens for close-up, copy work and general photography.
- Provides continuous autofocus from infinity to life-size (1:1 reproduction ratio).
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables accurate, high-speed and quiet autofocus operation.
- Two aspherical elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of lens aberration even at the widest aperture.
- ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass element offer superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration.
- Internal Focusing (IF) design allows faster, smoother autofocusing and eliminates barrel length changes for consistent handling—design also eliminates front element rotation, enabling easier use of polarizers and Nikon's Wireless Close-Up Speedlight System.
- Nikon's Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal reflections across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image integrity.
- Super Integrated Coating (SIC) delivers superior color performance, while substantially reducing ghosting and flare.
- Optimized for edge-to-edge sharpness on both the Nikon FX-format (23.9 x 36mm) and DX-format image sensors.
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm for more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements.
- M/A Focus Mode allows fast, smooth transitions, autofocus to manual operation.
- AF-S Micro NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8G ED lens
- LC-62 62mm Snap-on front lens cap
- LF-1Rear lens cap
- HB-42 Bayonet hood
- CL-1018 Flexible lens pouch
|Lens Construction||12 elements in 9 groups (with one ED glass lens, two aspherical lenses, one with Nano Crystal Coat)|
|Picture Angle||• 39°40’
• 26°30’ with Nikon DX format
|Closest Focus Distance||0.185 m/0.6 ft. (life-size)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1.0x (life-size)|
|Number of Diaphragm Blades||9 (rounded)|
|Filter/Attachment Size||62 mm|
|Diameter x Length||Approximately 2.9 x 3.5 inches (73 x 89mm)|
|Weight||Approximately 425 g/15.0 oz.|
|Supplied Accessories||LC-62 62mm Snap-on front lens cap, LF-1Rear lens cap, HB-42 Bayonet hood, CL-1018 Flexible lens pouch|
|Optional Accessories||62mm screw-in filters, including circular polarizing filter|
Questions & Answers
Nikon AF-S Micro-NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8 G ED Lens
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.