- Call for Availability in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
- Charging: Up to two lithium-ion battery packs can be charged sequentially
- Quick and efficient charging
- One BP-GL95 battery can be fully charged in approximately 145 minutes
- Two BP-GL95 batteries can be fuly charged in approximately 220 minutes
- Ni-MH (BP-M50/BP-M100) cannot be charged.
- Max. 100 W DC power supply (XLR-4-pin)
- Power supply backup function
- Charge status & diagnostics indicator
- Voltage output: Max. 16.8V, 6A
|Power Requirements||AC 100 to 240V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||Less than 168 VA|
|DC Output||Max. 16.8 V, 6A|
|Operating Temperature||0 to +45 degrees C (32 to 113 degrees F)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||60 x 237 x136mm (2 3/8 x 9 3/8 x 5 3/8 inches) w/o projection|
|Mass||Approx. 1.2kg (2 lb 10 oz)|
|Approx. Charging Time for One Battery||BP-GL95: 145 minutes; BP-GL65: 155 minutes; BP-L60S: 150 minutes|
|Approx. Charging Time for Two Batteries||BP-GL95: 220 minutes; BP-GL65: 170 minutes; BP-L60S: 170 minutes|
Questions & Answers
Sony BCL70 Portable 2-Channel Battery Charger for Lith-Ion Batteries
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.