- Toronto On Order
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
Lease this for: $145.50 Learn More
The Pro Studio Rail System is a modular overhead lighting suspension system which can be expanded or modified to your requirements. It provides precise positioning of lights with ease and speed, eliminating the clutter of light stands and power cables on the floor. The systems utilize a combination of rails, carriages, telescopic posts, and manual spring/cable assisted or motorized pantographs.
This is an 3 Pantograph System, for a large-size studio.
NOTE: Ceiling construction information must be noted, including all dimensions of support members and ceiling height. Make a note of all obstructions and room dimensions.
- Aluminum rails in this kit are 9' 10" and 13' 3".
This kit features 2 stationary, and 2 moving rails.
- The Pantograph supports a load of up to 26lbs suspended from 1' 6" to 6' 6" using only the friction device, while loads up to a maximum of 40lbs require the use of the optional springs. The pantograph can be adjusted to keep suspended loads from 2lbs to 10lbs perfectly balanced. The colored ring can adjust the pantograph's friction; this will ensure that the load remains stable when set in position, but that it will move smoothly up and down when necessary. It is advisable to use springs to aid raising the pantograph.
- Each pantograph extends from 1'6" to 6'6".
- Nylon wheels with metal ball bearings ensure safe operation with loads of up to 39.5 lbs.
- Extruded aluminum rails enable efficient utilization of studio perimeter walls and corners for back lighting, drapes, and background paper.
- All components are black, to eliminate unwanted reflections.
- Accessories may be ordered separately, to augment and customize the system to your specific requirements.
Sliding rails cannot be joined. To connect two fixed rails use code FF3208.
You must always support the junction of two rails with a ceiling attachment placed on the junction itself.
Moving rails longer than 118" must be supported with more than two fixed rails.
The maximum distance between any of these fixed rails is 78.7".
- 2 x 9' 10" Rails (FF6003B)
- 2 x 12' 3" Rails (FF6004B)
- 3 x Top 2 Pantograph (FF3512N86)
- 2 x Double sliding carriages (FF3232)
- 2 x Double sliding carriages with single brakes (3236)
- 3 x Wheeled sliding carriages with 5/8" spigots (FF3230)
- 6 x Mounting brackets (FF3210)
- 3 x Sets of 4 End stops (FF3207)
- 3 x Safety cables (FF3276)
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
View Kit Components
|Dimensions||2 Rails - 9' 10" (3 M) each
2 Rails - 13' 3" (4 M) each
|Kit Weight||Approx 80 lbs (36 kg)|
Questions & Answers
Manfrotto FF3043 Top System 43
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.