- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
To further improve the single-handed performance of the Neotec Monopod, Manfrotto has added a lightweight rubber foot pedal to make opening or closing a snap. To increase the height of the camera, simply step on the pedal and lift the monopod to the new position. For storage and transportation, the foot pedal folds away against the bottom leg section.
- Special aluminum alloy used in the aeronautical industry
- NeoTec rapid opening and closing mechanism
- Lightweight rubber foot pedal to make opening or closing easier
- Protective foam leg-warmer on the bottom leg section to provide protection against the elements and offer a comfortable grip during transportation.
- Suction cup foot for extra ground support and increased grip
|Closed Length||74.5 cm|
|Minimum Height||74.5 cm|
|Maximum Height||170.0 cm|
|Load Capacity||8.00 kg|
|Leg Cross Section||Round|
|Attachment||1/4" and retractable 3/8" screw|
|Legs tube diameter||28, 25, 22mm|
Questions & Answers
Manfrotto 685B Neotec Monopod with Safety Lock
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.