Gitzo's Anti Leg Rotation system and latest generation 6X tubes are now available on all Carbon fiber models. Thanks to ALR, monopods are now incredibly fast to operate and the height can be easily and precisely adjusted. Carbon 6X crossed layer tubing makes carbon fiber models surprisingly light and even more convenient for transportation. All new monopods come with a convenient anti-dust bag for storage and packing.
- G-LOCK G-Lock is the new Gitzo leg locking system. The locking mechanism has been completely redesigned in order to achieve a 20% increase in rigidity, faster operation and stronger, safer locking. G-Lock’s special design also provides a “gravity lock” effect: the higher the load applied vertically to the leg, the stronger the lock.
- ALR - We have introduced a new Anti Leg Rotation system, which means the tripod can be opened in less than 15 seconds. Simply loosen all the twist locks on each leg at the same time, then pull the leg down and tighten the locks individually.
- LEG ENDS All tripods and monopods in Series 1 and above are provided with removable rubber feet. This feature allows you to easily change worn out rubber feet or to fit other accessories, such as spiked feet or snow/sand shoes. (4 sections tripods in Series 1 are excluded because the final leg section is too narrow to fit these ends).
- SAFE LOCK Safe Lock is a special techno polymer that maximises locking torque and equipment stabilisation. It is used on the upper discs of tripods and heads, and in applications where the equipment is rotated and screwed onto the support to eliminate micro movements and vibration.
- POWER DISC The new tripod upper disc is called “Power Disc”. It is made of machined solid aluminum and it now features two locking screws, one to lock the head, the other to safely lock the disc onto the column. The “Power Disc” gives a rock solid connection of the whole system for additional safety and stability.
|Maximum Height w/extended column||63.0|
Questions & Answers
Gitzo Series 2 Carbon 6x Eye Level Monopod 4-Section
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.