Acratech quick release plate for the for Canon 5D Mark II is the perfect combination for your light weight tripod head, or any photography application where weight, and a perfect fit are priority.
- Acratech quick release plates are compatible with all “Arca-Swiss” type quick release clamps (Foba, Arca, Kirk, Wimberly, etc)
- Acratech quick release plates are camera specific, which means they will fit your camera and will prevent your camera from rotating or moving on the plate
- Acratech quick release plates are designed to allow access to all camera controls and functions without removing the plate
- Acratech quick release plates are designed to provide maximum contact area to the bottom of the camera increasing stability and helping to minimize flexing of the camera body
- Acratech does not cut a groove under the head of the mounting screws which weakens them at a point where they are already most likely to break
- Acratech plates are precision C.N.C. machined from solid 6061 T-6 aluminum. Acratech does not use inferior castings like some manufacturers
- Acratech has eliminated all unnecessary threaded bosses etc. to further reduce weight
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Satin black anodized finish
- Acratech uses advanced computer aided design software to create super strong lightweight plates
Questions & Answers
Acratech Inc. QR Plate for Canon 5D Mark II
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.