For centuries, the genuine Arches® Velin Museum Rag has been chosen to create lithographies, intaglio etchings, engravings and collotypes by world-renowned artists. Today, the original Arches® Velin is available for the inkjet Fine Art & Photo market.
This paper is naturally age-resistant and has a unique fine-grained, smooth surface and structure and offers a pure white tone without OBAs. It is ideal for sophisticated photographs and museum-grade applications, as well as fine Art printmaking.
Product Features & Benefits
• 100% Rag
• Mould-Made: the finest and oldest paper-making technic
• Compatible with pigmented and dye inks
• Dries instantly
• Water resistant
• No Optical Brightening Agents to ensure consistency of shades for generations
• Designed to meet galleries and museum longevity requirements and respect the ISO 9706 standard:
- Internally buffered to resist gas fading and maximise the conservation of your prints
- Acid Free certified to avoid paper degradation
Questions & Answers
Canson Infinity 11" x 17" Infinity Velin Museum Rag Matte - 250 gsm - 25 Sheets
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.