Remaining capacity indication on viewfinder (in 10% steps); remaining capacity/remaining charge time/battery life indication on LCD display of the BC-M150
V-Mount attaching mechanism:
Allows quick and convenient attachment/detachment to Sony-compatible equipment. This mechanism offers extremely high durability and reliability, suitable for the harshest environments encountered in ENG operations. Sony V-mount batteries can be directly attached to most Sony professional camcorders including XDCAM™, MPEG IMX™, DVCAM™, Digital Betacam™, Betacam SX™, and HDCAM™ series.
Four-step LED Display:
Remaining capacity indication in 20% steps with green LED (more than 80%, 60%, 40%, 20%). Remaining capacity indication in 5% steps with orange LED after capacity falls below 20%.
- Intelligent "INFO" battery that communicates digitally with Sony camcorders
- Remaining capacity indication on viewfinder of the compatible Sony camcorders
- V-mount attaching mechanism for quick and easy battery change
- Four-step green LED indicators for quick visual verification of the battery remaining capacity (more than 80%, 60%, 40%, 20%)
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (95Wh)
|Battery Type||LIthium-ion rechargeable battery|
|Maximum Voltage||DC 16.8V|
|Nominal Voltage||DC 14.4V|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to +45 degrees C (-4 to +113 degrees F)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||101 x 169 x37mm (4 x 6-3/4 x 1-1/2 inches)|
|Mass||Approx. 760g (1 lb 10 oz.)|
Questions & Answers
Sony BPGL95A Large Capacity Lithium Battery
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.