- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
This 4.2x zoom is something that no demanding photographer should miss. With a universal focal length range of approx. 90 – 380mm (35mm format) and a constant f/4.0 aperture the smc PENTAX DA* 60 – 250mm is truly outstanding in a range of applications, such as portraiture, sport or landscape photography. Other high-end details like seals against dust and humidity and inner focusing underline the suitability for challenging outdoor use. A speedy and silent Ultrasonic Motor easily handles the focusing demands. This new lens is also compatible with cameras without SDM technology.
- 60 – 250mm focal length (approx. 90 – 380mm in 35mm format)
- Constant aperture: simplifies handling with manual or Shutter Priority photography
- SDM focusing: fast and silent with Ultrasonic Technology
- Quick Shift Focus System: fast manual focus correction
- 2 high quality ED lens elements for brilliant image quality
- Inner focusing
- Unique nonlinear shifting system reduces field curvature aberrations
- Sealed against water and dirt
- Dirt-repelling SP coating on front lens element
- smc DA 60mm-250mm f4 SDM Lens
- Front cap
- Rear cap
- Soft case
- Datachable tripod mount
|Lens Mount||PENTAX KAF3-Bayonet metal|
|Angle of View||26.5 – 6.5°|
|Construction||15 elements /13 groups|
|Number of Aperture Blades||9|
|Metering||TTL open aperture metering|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||1.1m – ∞|
|Magnification||approx. 1:6.4 (0.15x)|
Questions & Answers
Pentax smc DA 60-250mm f/4.0 ED IF SDM Lens
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.