- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
The Acratech Nodal Rail is designed to adjust your cameras position, front to back to enable positioning of the lens nodal point over the center of rotation for accurate stitched panoramic images. The Acratech nodal rail also features adjustable stops that can be preset to the nodal point of your two favorite focal lengths.
- Easily holds over 25 lbs (11.4kg).
- Weighs less than ½ lb (.2) kg with the quick release clamp.
- Indexable Quick Release Clamp can be rotated in 90 degree increments.
- Double dovetail for added versatility.
- Precision C.N.C. machined.
- Compatible with Acra Swiss, Acratech, Kirk, Arca, R.R.S., and many other QR plates.
- Beautiful satin black anodized finish.
- Laser engraved scale markings.
- Solid precision feel.
- Long lasting stainless steel hardware.
Questions & Answers
Acratech Inc. Nodal Rail
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.