- Call for Availability in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
Color and contrast enhancement
Light rays which are reflected by any surface can become polarised so polarising filters are used to select which light rays enter your camera lens. CIRCULAR PL filters allow you to remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water, glass etc. They also enable colors to become more saturated and appear clearer with better contrast. This effect is often used to increase the contrast and saturation in blue skies and white clouds. HOYA's polarising filters do not affect the overall color balance of a shot.
Reduce Glare and Reflections with the CIRCULAR PL
Using the CIRCULAR PL filter, reflections and glare can be reduced significantly from non-metallic surfaces. A camera angle of 30 degrees from the reflecting surface (glass, water, etc.) is ideal for maximum effect.
- Digital Multi-Coated: Digital multi-coated filters greatly reduce the appearance of lens flare and ghosting caused by reflections.
- Black Almite Frame Filters feature a black matte aluminum satin finish almite frame which reduces reflections.
- Black Rimmed Glass: These filters are equipped with black rimmed glass to reduce the chance of light reflecting off the edge.
- Low Profile Frame: Ultra thin filter frames to help avoid vignetting on super wide angle lenses are also designed to hold a lens cap.
- Knurling Edge Frame: These filters are equipped with a straight knurling edge for non-slip, easy attachment and removal.
- UV Protected Case: Filter cases are UV protected to further lengthen the life of filters.
Questions & Answers
Hoya 52mm Circular Polarizing Pro 1Digital Multi- Coated Glass Filter
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.