This telephoto zoom lens covers focal lengths from 76.5mm moderate telephoto to 307mm super telephoto (in the 35mm format). Incorporating an extra-low dispersion (ED) glass optical element in its optics, it assures excellent description of the subject in various telephoto applications, including portraiture, sports/action and landscape, while effectively compensating chromatic aberration over the entire zoom range.
- Weather-resistant construction designed to minimize the intrusion of water and moisture into the lens barrel. With this lens mounted on PENTAX weather-resistant digital SLR camera bodies, you are assured of improved durability and reliability during shooting in rain, fog or mist and at locations subject to a spray or splash of water.
- Quick-Shift Focus System allows instant AF override
- SP (Super Protect) coating protects exposed lens elements
- Durable metal lens mount
- Includes lens hood with PL (polarizing filter) window
- Developed specifically for Pentax Digital SLRs
|Lens Mount||PENTAX KAF mount|
|Angle of View||31.5-8.1°|
|Lens Construction (group/elements)||11 elements in 10 groups|
|Min. Aperture (f)||F22 - F32|
|Min. Focusing Distance||1.1m|
|Max. Magnification (macro range)||0.24X|
|Diameter & Length (mm)||69.0mm x 79.5mm|
|Filter Size (mm)||49mm|
|Weight (g)||285g (10.1 oz.) without hood|
Questions & Answers
Pentax smc DA 50-200mm f4-5.6 ED WR Lens
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.