This item is unavailble
This page is here for your reference.
Lowepro’s Magnum AW shoulder bag is built on the foundation of its predecessor: the original pro bag designed in 1976 and an industry standard to this day. The next generation remains an essential toolbox for the pro photographer: extra-portable, durable and flexible.
The internal dividing system provides a flexible structure to accommodate lots of gear. A premium molded base offers sturdy and stable protection, water-resistance and stackability.
Carry the bag with the Vertebral Tech™ Shoulder Strap: it provides comfort and spreads weight evenly—no matter how it’s worn.
Additional features include:
- one-piece foam framing
- rain-flap lid
- Lowepro’s patented All Weather AW Cover™
- oversized locking zippers (lock not included)
- metal D-rings
- swivel hooks and zipper pulls
- quick-release buckle on front of bag
- quick-access organization pocket
- 2 side pockets
- 3 SlipLock™ attachment loops
- removable accessory pocket
- laminated mesh organization pocket and mesh ID pocket on lid
- 2 padded hamper handles
- centered padded grab handle
- trolley sleeve
- removable/adjustable handcart straps on back panel
- removable cinch straps on top of bag
- built-in microfiber LCD cloth
1-2 Pro DSLRS with 70-200 F2.8 attached, 6-8 lenses, Accessories (Flash, etc.)
|Internal Dimensions||13.8W X 9.6D X 11H in./
35 X 24.5 X 28 cm
|External Dimensions||17.3W X 13.4D X 13.2H in./
44 X 34 X 33.5 cm
|Front Compartment Inner Dimensions||12.6W X 2.8D X 8.7H in./
32 X 7 X 22 cm
|Outer Fabric||600D Polyester PU, 1680D Nylon PU, 600D Ripstop Polyester PU, 420D Nylon PU|
|Interior Fabric||Velex PU, 210D Nylon|
Questions & Answers
Lowepro Magnum 400 AW Black
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.