This item is unavailble
This page is here for your reference.
The PCM-M10 from Sony is a compact digital audio recorder that packs a wealth of features into a rugged design. The PCM-M10 can record MP3 or WAV files at rates up to 24-bit/96kHz. The stereo audio files can be stored on the 4GB of internal flash memory, or to a removable Micro SD or Memory Stick Micro card. The unit has built-in microphones for stereo recording, as well as 3.5mm mic and line input jacks for connecting an external mic, portable music player, and more.
The PCM-M10 features a 5-second pre-record buffer, ensuring that you never miss a priceless audio moment, even if you hit the record button a moment too late. The recorder also has digital pitch control, allowing you to adjust your recordings. The built-in USB port allows you to quickly transfer your files to a computer, while the monochrome LCD screen provides an intuitive operating interface. The recorder operates on standard AA batteries for easy replacement in the field.
- Compact and Rugged – The small and robust construction make this an ideal recorder for musicians or sound effects recordists working in the field
- High-Quality Audio – The unit records MP3 or WAV files at rates up to 24-bit/96kHz to capture every nuance
- Storage Options – Audio can be stored to the 4GB internal flash memory, or to removable Micro SD or Memory Stick Micro flash cards
- Onboard Mics – Onboard stereo microphones capture lively audio, and have LED level indicators
- Input Jacks – Standard 3.5mm mic and line inputs allow you to connect an external mic, music player, computer, and more
- Record Buffer – A 5-second pre-record buffer allows to you capture audio from 5 seconds prior to hitting the record button, so that you never miss a priceless moment
- LCD Screen – The monochrome LCD screen and intuitive buttons make it easy for anyone to use the recorder
- USB Port – A USB port is provided for quick file transfer to a Mac or PC
- Pitch Control – Digital pitch control lets you manipulate audio files
- AA Batteries – The recorder uses standard AA batteries for easy field replacement
|Type||Hand-Held Stereo Recorder|
|Recording/Reading Methods||Internal 4GB Flash Memory
Memory Stick Micro (M2) and microSD (Optional)
|Recording Bit Rate||WAV - 16, 24-bit
MP3 - 64-320kbps
|Sampling Frequency|| WAV - Up to 96kHz
MP3 - Up to 44.1kHz
|Number of Channels||2|
|Frequency Response||20Hz - 20kHz (44.1kHz|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||87dB or Higher|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||< 0.03%|
|Inputs||1 x 3.5mm Mic Input
1 x 3.5mm Line Input
3 x Built-In Condenser Microphones
1 x 3.5mm Remote Input
|Outputs||1 x 3.5mm Stereo Headphone/Line Out Jack
1 x Mini USB 2.0 Port
|Power||2 x AA Batteries
AC Wall Power
USB Bus Power
|Battery Life||19-46 Hours, Depending on Recording Mode|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||2.5 x 4.5 x 0.9" (64 x 114 x 23mm)|
|Weight||6.6 oz (187g) (With Batteries)|
Questions & Answers
Sony PCM-M10 Portable Digital Solid State 4GB Field Recorder
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.