This item is unavailble
This page is here for your reference.
ColorChecker Passport Photo
ColorChecker Passport Photo is a powerful capture to edit solution for more consistent colour and creative flexibility in photography, combining three targets in one pocket-sized case.
- Using the ColorChecker Classic target together with included software makes the camera calibration experience fast and easy in a Raw workflow, providing greater flexibility to adjust images based on how a particular camera captures colour in specific lighting situations.
- The ColorChecker White Balance target is designed to create custom in-camera white balance for a consistent white point across a set of images, eliminating colour casts and the need to correct each image later.
- The Creative Enhancement Target includes four rows of colour patches that help neutralize and create your look with one-click enhancement patches; check and evaluate shadow details or highlight clipping; and check and control colour shifting. Spectral colours align with Adobe® Lightroom® HSL sliders.
- ColorChecker Passport Photo was developed with the DNG workflow in mind. Quickly and easily create custom camera profiles with the included Adobe Lightroom plug-in or X-Rite standalone software.
- Create dual illuminant profiles taking into account two different light sources to create a single profile for accommodation of an even wider variety of lighting conditions
Colour Control and Creativity for Photography
Reduce your image editing time and improve quality in your Raw or JPEG workflow with the powerful colour capabilities of the ColorChecker Passport Photo. Quickly and easily capture accurate colour, instantly enhance portraits and landscapes, and maintain colour control and consistency from capture to edit. It’s also an ideal visual reference.
ColorChecker Passport Photo combines three photographic targets – Classic, White Balance and Creative Enhancement– into one pocket-sized protective case that adjusts to any scene Together with the included camera profiling and calibration software, you get the ultimate in functionality, flexibility and portability. Whether you take advantage of the entire solution, or just a couple of ColorChecker Passport’s many features, you’ll realize improved quality and productivity almost immediately.
Using advanced profiling technology, the ColorChecker camera calibration software delivers excellent results even in the most unusual lighting conditions. Simply photograph the Passport target in the same lighting as your images and use it as a visual reference to help with colour correction. In addition to X-Rite’s Camera Calibration software, the ColorChecker Passport Photo target is supported by a variety of third-party software solutions, including Black Magic DaVinci Resolve and Hasselblad Phocus.
What's Included3x Photographic Targets
Camera Calibration Software
ColorChecker Passport Photo
|Dimensions (length, width, height)||5 x 3.5 x 0.35 mm|
|Package Dimensions (length, width, height)||7 x 5.25 x .625|
|Shipped Weight||1 lbs|
|3rd Party Software Supported||Yes|
|Compatible Software Supporting DNG Profiles||Adobe® Lightroom® 2.0 or newer
Adobe® Photoshop® Camera Raw 4.5 or newer
Adobe® Photoshop® CS3 or newer
Adobe® Photoshop® Elements 7 or newer
Adobe® Bridge CS3 or newer
|Languages Supported||English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese Simplified, Japanese, Portuguese|
|Windows||WIN7, WIN8, WIN10|
Questions & Answers
X-Rite Color Checker Passport
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.