- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Acratech long lens tripod head is designed to solidly support super telephoto lenses such as 600 f4s and to provide ease of use, freedom of movement and weigh less than 1 lb.
- Will solidly support 600 f4.0 lenses.
- Eliminates the need to carry a large, heavy gimbal head.
- Provides easy, smooth balance for long lenses.
- Weighs less than 1 lb (.45kg) with quick release clamp.
- Large 18mm (.708”) bullseye level
- Fully adjustable tension control.
- Precision C.N.C. machined.
- Compatible with Kirk, Arca, R.R.S., and many other QR plates.
- Beautiful satin black anodized finish.
- Fits all standard tripods (1/4-20 and 3/8-16 threads).
- Engraved degree markings.
- Solid precision feel.
- Made in U.S.A.
- All knobs are secured so they cannot vibrate loose and fall off.
- Available with an Indexable clamp that eliminates the need to carry a second tripod head for camera bodies without lens tripod collars
Although this Long Lens Head is designed primarily for long telephoto lenses our long lens head is available with an indexable clamp that will allow the long lens head to be used with cameras that do not have a lens with a tripod collar. When the Long Lens Head is used with the camera body attached directly to the head most all camera positions are accessible. The Long lens head should not be considered as a replacement for a ballhead for general photography but it does allow the photographer who is primarily shooting long lenses, to not be required to carry a second tripod head into the field for occasional shorter lens shots.
Questions & Answers
Acratech Inc. Long Lens Head
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.