Premium all-weather performance in a pocket-sized binocular? Yes - the Victory Compact 10x25 fits into a shirt or jacket pocket and it delivers breathtaking views. When critical observation of near and distant surroundings is a must, the Victory 10x25 glides seamlessly into action.
This lightweight powerhouse boasts cutting-edge optical technology that ensures optimized light transmission and a breathtaking field of view. The optical path features phase-corrected Schmidt-Pechan roof prisms with dielectric mirror coatings. Ground to perfection, these prisms maximize acuity and light throughput while eliminating aberrations and distortion. The lenses are fully multicoated with Zeiss' legendary T* anti-reflective multicoating and LotuTec protective coating. T* multicoating increases light transmission while negating the negative effects of flare and glare. LotuTec coating helps maintain the integrity of each external lens surface by repelling liquids and debris for a clear view in any conditions, weather, or situation.
The Compact Victory's housing is quite robust - it's reinforced with glass fibers and covered with an anti-slip rubber armoring. A fog-resistant fill of bone-dry nitrogen ensures clear viewing in dynamic climates, and the entire system is sealed for absolute waterproof performance. The hinge is offset - this affords a visibly unique and compact form-factor that is easy to adjust. Focusing is managed with a dial on the hinge, and a pair of soft twist-up rubber eyecups offer a comfortable custom fit.
- AFOV: 54°
- T* multicoating enhances light transmission, reduces flare/glare
- LotuTec coating: Sheds water, dirt, grease, grime. Lenses can be easily wiped clean without smearing
- Phase-corrected roof prisms with dielectric mirror coatings for enhanced clarity, light transmission, contrast
- Rubber armoring for a secure no-slip grip
- Glass fiber reinforced housing for enhanced durability
- Nitrogen filled for waterproof and fogproof performance
- Unique offset hinge allows the binocular to fold flatter
Use and Handling
- Center focus is fast and accurate
- Twist-up rubber eyecups for a customized view
- Compact and lightweight: 4.3x3.8"/11x9.7 cm - 8.8 oz/250 g
|Objective Lens Diameter||25 mm|
|Angle of View||5.4°|
|Field-of-View||286' @ 1000 yd / 95 m @ 1000 m|
|Minimum Focus Distance||13.12' / 4 m|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||2.5 mm|
|Eye Relief||13.5 mm|
|Interpupillary Adjustment||32 - 74mm / 1.26 - 2.91"|
|Weatherproofing||Water and fogproof|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||4.33 x 3.82 x 1.73" / 11 x 9.7 x 4.4cm|
|Weight||8.82 oz / 250g|
Questions & Answers
Carl Zeiss Victory 10x25 B T* P Binocular
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.