- Toronto Available for Order
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
The Shure X2u XLR to USB Adapter attaches to dynamic or condenser microphones, and provides a direct connection to Windows or Mac computers via USB. The plug-and-play connectivity of the X2u provides easy digital recording for music production, Podcasts and more.
A 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone output provides latency-free monitoring and three rotary dials provide monitor, microphone gain and output volume level control. The X2u is capable of sending +48V phantom power to condenser microphones and delivers pristine audio fidelity that's superior to CD with its 16-bit, 48kHz digital audio resolution.
- Connects XLR microphones to the USB input on Mac and Windows computers
- 1/8" (3.5mm) latency-free headphone output
- Level controls for output, microphone gain and monitor output
- +48V phantom power switch for condenser microphones
- 16-bit, 48kHz audio resolution is superior to CD quality
- Plug-and play connectivity
- Shure X2u - XLR to USB Microphone Signal Adapter
- Padded Zipper Pouch
- USB Cable 9.8' (3m)
|System Requirements||USB 1.1 or 2.0, powered
64MB RAM (minimum) Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional Japanese/English Edition
Microsoft Windows XP Home/Professional Japanese/English Edition (service pack 1.0 or later, or use the USB audio driver update from Microsoft)
Microsoft Windows Vista Business Japanese/English Edition Apple Computer Mac OS X 10.0 or later English Edition
Apple Computer Mac OS X 10.1 or later Japanese Edition (For Mac OS X 10.0 Japanese Edition, plug and play does not work appropriately)
|Frequency Response||20Hz to 20kHz +/- 1 dB|
|Power Requirements||USB-powered, 500 mA, maximum|
|Noise||Minimum MIC GAIN setting: -81 dB FS
Maximum MIC GAIN setting: -78 dB FS (20Hz to 20kHz, A-weighted)
|Sample Rate||up to 48kHz|
|LED||OFF: -30dB FS
Green: -30 to -12dB FS Yellow: -12 to 0dB FS
Red: > 0 (digital converter clipped)
|Headphone Output||1/8" (3.5mm)|
Questions & Answers
Shure X2U XLR to USB Adaptor
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.