- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Acratech GP-s Ballhead has all the benefits and features of the GP Ballhead, including the ability to function as a gimbal head and as a panoramic head. But the GP-s Ball head has been designed with a smaller diameter base to allow it to be used with travel type tripods where the legs fold around the tripod head. The smaller base diameter allows the tripod legs to fold more compactly. Even when using your tripod on rocky, uneven terrain the GP-S Ballhead allows you to pan parallel to the horizon, eliminating the need to carry a separate leveling base to create accurate panoramic images.
This ballhead includes Acratech's specially designed Quick Release Clamp, with bulls eye level, double speed rubber knob, and detention pin.
- Works as a gimbal head with lenses up to 400 f4.0
- Weighs .90 lbs with quick release clamp.
- reduced base diameter of 2.375" (60mm).
- Easily holds over 25 lbs (11.4kg) at any angle.
- Full movements allow any camera position.
- Precision C.N.C. machined.
- Compatible with Kirk, Arca, R.R.S., and many other QR plates.
- Fits all standard tripods (1/4-20 and 3/8-16 threads).
- Lazer Engraved dual degree markings.
- Solid precision feel.
- Beautiful satin black anodized finish.
- Long lasting stainless steel hardware.
- All knobs are secured so they cannot vibrate loose and fall off.
- Oilless and greaseless ball will not attract or hold dirt and debris.
Questions & Answers
Acratech Inc. GP-s Ball Head all Rubber Knob QR w/ Detent and Level
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.