The K-Tek KE-89CC Avalon Series Aluminum Boompole provides a moderately priced, lightweight boompole solution for ENG, EFP and other field recording applications. Its sturdy aluminum design is tough enough to endure the rigors of road use while remaining lightweight and travel worthy. This pole features an internally coiled cable and XLR connection at the base of the pole. A total of 4 aluminum sections telescope between 2.5 - 7.2' (0.76 - 2.19m) and will easily store in any standard equipment case. The captive-collet coupling system lock each section in place for even further reliability.
- Internally coiled XLR cable and connection at the base
- The KE-89CC features a bottom-mounted 3-pin XLR connection
- Designed to fit in any standard equipment case, for ENG, EFP and DV location production work
- Jam-resistant collar coupling
- Unique pole top design with cable retention slots and replaceable stailess steel mounting stud
|Minimum Length||2.5 - 7.2' (0.76 - 2.19m)|
|Maximum Length||2.5 - 7.2' (0.76 - 2.19m)|
|Weight||1.11 lbs (0.50kg)|
Questions & Answers
K-Tek KE-89CC 7'6" Aluminum Boom Pole w/XLR Connector - Bottom Exit
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.