This item is unavailble
This page is here for your reference.
Whether you are shooting indoor or outdoor sports, portraits, nature, or landscapes, the Tamron SP 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Di VC USD Lens is the telephoto zoom that's a great way to capture the images before you. This is the Tamron Anniversary lens and is the first Tamron optic that incorporates an Ultrasonic Silent Drive (USD) for fast, quiet and precision autofocusing.
This Vibration Compensation (VC) lens will allow you shoot up to four stops slower than would be possible with a non-VC lens, so you can shoot hand-held at all focal lengths without blurring whether shooting fast moving sports from football and car racing as well as events under low lighting conditions.
The SP 70-300mm is constructed with one LD (Low Dispersion) and one XLD (Extra Low Dispersion) lens which prevent chromatic aberration, resulting in clear, high contrast and colour-accurate digital image captures.
This lens is also digitally integrated (Di) which means that it has been optimized for digital imaging, providing outstanding performance for DSLRS with full-frame and APS-C format sensors as well as with 35mm film cameras.
- For Sony Digital SLR Cameras
- In the pursuit to achieve the most outstanding image resolution in the 70-300mm class, Tamron's Anniversary lens utilizes an advanced optical design that features an LD (Low Dispersion) and an XLD (Extra Low Dispersion) lens element made from specialized materials that prevent chromatic aberration.
- The SP AF70-300mm F4-5.6 Di VC USD boasts sharper contrast and greater descriptive performance.
- This is the first Tamron lens sporting a USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive); Tamron's very own ultrasonic auto-focus drive mechanism. This USD mechanism delivers fast focusing, making it a perfect telephoto zoom choice for photographing sports, racing, or other fast-moving subjects.
- The lens also boasts Tamron's proprietary VC (Vibration Compensation) image stabilization that allows you to shoot at up to 4 stops slower than non-VC lenses. This assists in hand-held photography, not only at long focal length ranges where blurring is common, but also under low-lit conditions, dramatically enhancing photographic freedom.
- Di (Digitally Integrated) design is a Tamron designation that applies to lenses that have been optimized for digital capture using advanced multi-coating techniques and optical designs that assure excellent image quality across the entire picture field. Because of these characteristics, Di lenses provide outstanding performance on cameras with full-frame and APS-C format sensors as well as on 35mm film.
- Tamron SP 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Di VC USD Telephoto Zoom Lens for Sony DSLR Cameras
- Front & Rear Lens Caps
- Petal-Shaped Lens Hood
- Limited Warranty
|Image Stabilization||Up to 4 Stops Vibration Compensation|
|Minimum Focus Distance||59.05" (1.4 m)|
|Macro Magnification Ratio||1:4 (at f = 300mm: 1.5 m at maximum focal distance)|
|Angle of View||34°21'-8°15'|
|Elements/Groups||17/12 (includes 1 x LD and 1 x XLD lens elements)|
Length means the size from the head of the barrel to the flange of the mount.
|Full Length||5.9" (151.1mm)
Full Length means the size from the head of the barrel to the end of the lens.
|Maximum Diameter||3.21" (81.5mm)|
|Weight||26.98 oz (765 g)|
Questions & Answers
Tamron SP AF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Di LD XLD USD Lens for Sony w/ Hood
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.