- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
The Lowepro S&F Light Utility Belt (Black) is designed as a flexible, segmented utility belt with 4 parts. The segments slide independently around the main 50mm webbing for easy access, comfort and load adjustment. Up to 10 SlipLock compatible pouches or cases can be added or subtracted. The inventive segment attachment system allows wearing the parts in multiple ways. The removable and adjustable shoulder strap is used to help stabilize a heavy load or to independently carry a bag. The belt has a cable-friendly design that allows cables or wires to be threaded through the belt for secure cable or wire management.
- Flexible belt system with 4 independent, sliding segments
- Removable segments allow belt to be sized up and down with ease; segments may be used with other 50mm webbing, such as a backpack waistbelt
- Webbing winder prevents unused webbing from dangling
- Removable segments and an adjustable shoulder strap
- Cable-friendly design allowing cables or wires to be threaded through the belt, then between belt and pad, for secure cable or wire management
- Removable and adjustable shoulder strap is used to help stabilize a heavy load or to independently carry a bag.
|Material||Exterior: 600 denier polyester, 3D breathable mesh, non-slip TPE (thermoplastic elastomers)
Interior: 420 denier nylon
|Type of Closure||Buckle|
|Carrying/Transport Options||Shoulder strap|
|Weight||1.2 lbs (600g)|
Questions & Answers
Lowepro S&F Light Utility Belt One Size
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.