The Kramer 1:2 High Resolution UXGA Distribution Amplifier for computer graphic signals offers a resolution up to or higher than UXGA (Ultra eXtended Graphics Array). The amplifier is ideal for dual monitor systems, stores, POS, and presentation systems and is compatible with HDTV component signals using the breakout cable (Kramer CGM/3RVF).
The amplifier distributes 1 input with correct buffering and isolation to 2 identical outputs on high-density 15-pin HD connectors. With video bandwidth greater than 400MHz, the amplifier remains transparent even at high-resolution graphic modes such as UXGA (1600 x 1200) and supports DDC (Display Data Channel) communication between the input and output 1 high-density 15-pin HD connectors.
When a PC or laptop is connected to a display device through VGA, the EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) enables recognition of the monitor type and includes manufacturer's name, product type, timing data supported by the display, display size, luminance data, and (for digital displays only) the pixel mapping data. The distribution amplifier reads the EDID of the acceptor connected to the output and then passes the data to the graphics source.
The Kramer's Kr-isp Advanced Sync Processing technology restores the sync signal waveform, resulting in sharp and stable images even at low sync levels; this makes the unit compatible with most computers. The amplifier also includes ID bit control switch, polarity switch, and 3 ft 15-pin HD cable, and also supports DC coupling and has s/n ratio of 72dB at 5MHz.
The distribution amplifier includes a VS (Vertical Sync) and HS (horizontal Sync) switch that are operated depending on the source; for example, both switches can be set to Hi-Z (TTL4) if the source is a digital graphics card or to 75 ohms (analog) for an analog source. The optional RK-3T rack adapter allows you to mount 3 units side-by-side in a 1U rack space.
- Distribution amplifier for computer graphics signals
- Resolution up to or higher than UXGA
- Ideal for dual monitor systems, stores, presentation systems, and point of sale
- Compatible with HDTV component signals using the breakout cable (Kramer CGM/3RVF)
- Accepts 1 input, provides correct buffering and isolation, and distributes the signal to 2 identical outputs
- High video bandwidth greater than 400MHz ensures that the amplifier remains transparent at high-resolution graphics mode
- DDC support - EDID is exchanged, when establishing a VGA connection between a PC or laptop and a display device, which is carried over the DDC channel. In some PC graphic cards and laptops, this information exchange is required for proper VGA OUT operation
- EDID Support - EDID data is passed to the source from the display connected to output
- Kramer's Kr-isp Advanced Sync Processing technology provides sharp and stable images
- Includes a Vs (Vertical Sync) switch and Hs (horizontal Sync) switch
- Optional RK-3T rack adapter
- Includes a 3 ft VGA male/male cable
- Power adapter (5V DC Input)
- Kramer 1:2 High Resolution UXGA Distribution Amplifier
- Power Adapter
- VGA Male to Male Cable (3' / 1.5 m)
- Mounting Bracket
- Limited Warranty
|Input||1 UXGA on an 15-pin HD connector|
|Output||2 UXGA on 15-pin HD connectors|
|Video Signal-to-Noise Ratio||72dB @5MHz|
|Differential Phase||0.03 Deg|
|Video Control||Internal ID BIT switch; internal analog/TTL switches for setting the sync|
|Power Source||5VDC, 130mA|
|Dimensions||4.8 x 1 x 2.8" (12.1 x 2.4 x 7.2cm)|
|Weight||0.7 lbs (0.3kg)|
Questions & Answers
Kramer VP-200K 1:2 Computer Graphics Video Distribution
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.