- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
The TLM-700HD 7" SD/HD LCD Monitor from Datavideo is equally well suited for use in the field or studio. This unit automatically switches between PAL and NTSC standards, and can be powered with 12VDC or AC power. It also features a standard V-mount that allows you to use a universal battery from a variety of manufacturers.
- Monitor offers a 7" 16:9 LCD widescreen panel
- Viewing angles: vertical +60°/-40° horizontal +/-60°
- Supported inputs: HD/SD-SDI, YUV, CV, and HDMI
- Other features include: internal colour bars, blue-only function, safe-area indicator, and VITC time-code display
- An audio indicator is included for SDI and HDMI signals
- The monitor offers a dual-colour tally-light indicator
- Adjustable parameters include: brightness, contrast, colour, and tint
- NTSC and PAL are supported with an auto-switching feature
- Aspect ratio is selectable: 16:9 or 4:3
- Datavideo TLM-700HD 7" SD/HD LCD Monitor
- 12VDC Power Supply
- Limited Warranty
|Inputs||HD/SD-SDI: BNC (x1 Input)
Component: BNCx3 (x1 Input)
Composite: BNC (x1 Input)
HDMI: HDMI (x1 Input)
Tally: 15-pin DSub (x1 Input)
|Resolution||800 x 480|
|Power||12VAC or DC
V-mount with universal battery
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||5 x 7.3 x 1.5" (184 x 127 x 38mm)|
|Weight||2 lbs (0.9kg)|
Questions & Answers
Datavideo TLM-700HD 7" HD/SD-SDI monitor
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.