Single Layer Pre-Formatted 23GB Rewritable Optical Disc For XDCAM 43 min on MPEG HD422
Sony's Professional Disc recording media is a 5 inch (12cm) rewritable optical disc capable of recording in single, sided (23GB) or two layers (50GB). By achieving a track pitch of 0.32ìm, with state-of-the-art manufacturing technology and by utilizing blue-laser technology, the disc media can attain high density recording more than 5 times (23GB) or 10 times (50GB) than that of a DVD (4.7GB) using red-laser technology.
- Pre-Formatted Flexible Platform Large-Capacity Optical Disc
- High Transfer Rate: 72 Mbps on a single head unit, 144 Mbps on a dual head deck
- Quick Random Direct Access
- Hightly Reliable and durable for high performance under tough environmental conditions and extreme temperature.
- Durable and Re-usable Media
- Outstanding Picture Quality of MPEG IMX/DVCAM Format Recording
- Amazing estimated shelf life of 50 years in accelerated testing."
Questions & Answers
Sony PFD23A 23GB Professional Optical Disc
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.