- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary In Stock
- Edmonton In Stock
The Blackmagic Design Intensity Shuttle is a 10-bit HD/SD video capture/playback device that supports USB 3.0, and allows you to capture 10-bit HDMI or analog video directly from a camera onto your computer for professional editing or mere playback. With a neat, compact design, the Intensity Shuttle is very portable and easy to set up. As the input and output connections are on different sides, you can simply plug the unit in line with your existing cable setup.
Supporting HDTV 1080i/59.94, 1080i/50, 720p/59.94, 720p/50, the Intensity Shuttle allows easy and instant switching between HD and SD video standards. Additionally, using the USB 3.0 interface eliminates the need to compress visual data and thus saves on CPU processing power; this allows your CPU to solely focus on HD real-time effects. The video capture/playback device draws power from the USB 3.0 connector itself, and eliminates the need for a dedicated power source.
Fully compatible with multiple software image-editing solutions such as Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects, Fusion, and Nuke, the Intensity Shuttle also supports all Windows USB 3.0 computers.
Note: Not compatible with all computers supporting USB 3 - please check for compatibility here:
- 10-bit HD/SD capture-playback allows you to capture and playback high-quality 10-bit HDMI data
- USB 3.0 support ensures compatibility in the future when USB 3.0 is anticipated to become the main I/O standard
- Direct capturing of 10-bit HDMI video allows speeds up editing and playback
- Compact, lightweight design ensures that set up and installation are easy
- Separate sides for inputs and outputs allow inline connectivity with existing cables
- Support for multiple video standards ensures adaptability in varying types of setups
- No compression required as the USB 3.0 interface is capable of handling HD video, thereby saving on CPU processing power
- No separate power source required as the device draws power from the USB 3.0 connector itself
- Compatible with multiple software image-editing solutions such as Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects, Fusion, and Nuke
- Blackmagic Design Intensity Shuttle
- Limited Warranty
|Processing||Colourspace Conversion: Hardware based real time
Real time effects: Adobe Premiere Pro internal effects in DV, MJPEG and uncompressed edit formats
|Firmware||Firmware Upgrade: Firmware built into software driver. Loaded at system start, or via updater software|
|System Requirements||Installation: USB 3.0. Requires x58 based computer or better with a USB 3.0 connection. Does not support USB 2.0 capture and playback
Operating System Compatibility: Compatible with Microsoft Windows
Questions & Answers
Blackmagic Design Intensity Shuttle USB 3.0
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.