- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Starlite 2 Meter
This all-in-one meter provides a complete package of features for standard and for special requirements in a durable water-proof housing.
- Exposure meter for ambient and flash light
- CINE-Meter for photographic film manufacturers
- Meter for illumination intensities and luminances
- Reflected light measuring with 1°-measuring angle through the viewfinder
- Reflected light measuring with 5°-measuring angle through the viewfinder
- Incident light measuring with raised diffuser: measuring characteristics spherical
- Incident light measuring with lowered diffuser: measuring characteristics flat plane
What's IncludedStarlite 2 Meter
Starlite 2 Meter
|Light Sensor||2 colour corrected silicon photo diodes|
|Measuring Angles||1° and 5°|
|Incident Light||Adjustible to flat or spherical characteristics|
|Reflected Light||Viewfinder adjustable to 1° and 5°|
Measurement Range Ambient Light at ISO 100/21°
|Incident Light||EV - 2,5 to + 18|
|Reflected Light 1° / 5°||EV 2,0 to + 18 / EV 1 to + 18|
Measurement Range Flash Light at ISO 100/21°
|Incident Light||f/1,0 to f/128|
|Reflected 1° / 5°||f/2,8 to f/128 / f/1,4 to f/128|
|Measuring Data Processing||Digital|
|Apertures||f/1 to f/128|
|Shutter Speeds||1/8000 s to 60 min|
|Flash Sync Speeds||1 to 1/1000 s|
|Multiple Flash Calculation||Up to 9 Flashes|
|Cine Speeds (fps)||8-128 B/s|
|Other Read-Outs||Measuring Function, outranging the measuring range|
|Analogue Scale||f/1 to f/128, Zone 0-X|
|Corrections / Extension Factors||EV -7.9 to +7.5 / 1 to 240|
|Battery||1.5 V (AA) or AKKU 1.2 V|
|Dimensions||Approx. 16.4 x 6.6 x 2.6 cm (6.4 x 2.5 x 1")|
|Weight (Without Battery)||Approx. 185 g (6.5 oz)|
Questions & Answers
Gossen Starlite 2 Meter
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.