- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
The Behringer UCA202 is an ultra-compact, bus-powered interface that can link a Windows or Mac computer with any audio gear. There is no setup or special drivers needed.
The interface provides two analog inputs and outputs, as well as an additional S/PDIF optical output for direct digital conversion. The stereo headphone output with dedicated level control allows for monitoring both input and output.
The U-CONTROL download area at Behringer's website offers a huge software package for recording and editing making the interface a complete audio solution, which provides a connection between the analog and digital domain.
- Ultra-flexible audio interface connects instruments, mixer etc. with a computer for recording and playback
- High-resolution 48kHz converters for high-end audio quality
- Works with a PC or Mac - no setup or drivers required
- Stereo headphone output with dedicated level control allows for monitoring both input and output
- Additional S/PDIF optical output for direct digital conversion
- Powered via USB bus - no external power supply needed
- Free audio recording and editing software downloadable here
|Analog Input||2 x RCA phono|
|Analog Output||2 x RCA phono|
|Digital Output||1 x TosLink S/PDIF optical|
|System Requirements||Mac OS X and Windows XP
No drivers needed
|Dimensions||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Weight||Not specified by manufacturer|
Questions & Answers
Behringer UCA202 2 in/out USB Soundcard
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.