- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
The Elinchrom Zoom Pro head is designed for universal-use photography and is equipped with a new standard 3000 ws omega plug-in flash tube.
It features a microprocessor-controlled, low-noise fan cooling system, a new transparent glass dome, a new user-replaceable plug-in flash tube and a zoom function for the modelling lamp and flash tube, to obtain individual results when used with reflectors or a wide and even light distribution for Rotalux softboxes. The zoom function is accessible from both sides of the head housing. The new housing is rock solid and lightweight with a large rubberized handle.
- Small UV coated flash tube diameters for short flash durations and better subject control.
- New user-replaceable plug-in flash tube.
- Now with included transparent, security glass dome. Satin /matte glass domes are available as options.
- Efficient built-in reflector, with a 90° light distribution to maximize softbox performance, in addition there is a zoom function for flash tube and modelling lamp for a individual wider or more focussed light beam when used with reflectors.
- Reflector-bayonet with breech locking ring, fits all Elinchrom reflectors since 1974. Huge EL-Reflector and Rotalux softbox range.
- Centred umbrella fitting with additional umbrella holder at the tilt head.
- Efficient low-noise fan cooling. The fan spins slowly at low temperatures and fast when the head heats up.
- Illuminated on/off modelling lamp switch, with overheat LED indication, which shuts off the modelling lamp until the head cooled down.
- Aluminium chassis with fire resistant housing.
- Extremely lightweight, only 2.3 kg, including the 5 m heavy-duty flash cable.
- Can be used with either 110 V or 230 V Elinchrom power packs. Note that the Halogen modelling lamp must conform to the correct voltage.
- Zoom Pro Flash Head
- 5 m Flash Cable
- Glass Dome - transparent
- Plug-In Flash Tube
- Halogen Lamp
- Umbrella Support
- Reflector Locking Bayonet
- 2-Year Limited Canadian Warranty
|Maximum flash power load||3000 ws / J|
|Compatible power packs||All Elinchrom power packs since 1981|
|Multi-voltage||All Zoom Heads can be used with 110 V or 230 V EL power packs.
Note the Halogen lamp and the fuse must apply to the correct voltages and values!
|Plug-in flash tube||Quartz Standard|
|Colour temperature||5500 K (at full flash power)|
|Modelling light - 230 V||Standard configuration: 300 W / 230 V Halogen GX 6.35 // 23022|
|Modelling light - 110 V||Standard configuration: 300 W / 110 V Halogen GX 6.35 // 23030|
|Modelling lamp on/off||All models|
|Intelligent fan cooling||Fan speed is electronically temperature controlled. The overheat protection shuts down the Halogen lamp at higher internal temperature, after cooling down the Halogen lamp switches on automatically|
|Tripod adaption||Standard 5/8”|
|Dimensions (L x W x H / cm)||245 x 155 x 205 (with protective cover)
240 x 155 x 205 (with glass dome)
Questions & Answers
Elinchrom Zoom Pro Flash Head with Clear Glass Dome
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.