The Arri T2 Location Fresnel is one in a series that represents an unprecedented evolution of the Studio and Location fixtures that have been popular workhorses for over two decades. Following extensive research and feedback from lighting professionals around the world, combined with advances in technology, Arri has designed a series of six highly innovative lampheads with over 30 improvements for studio and location lighting. With reduced weight, compact size and maximum light output True Blues set a new standard for professional lighting equipment.
Arri's cross cooling system reduces lamp housing temperature by 25% and lens temperature by 17%. With special air channels built into the aluminum extrusion, a constant stream of air passes around the Fresnel lens and into the lamphead regardless of the tilt angle.
When fitted with a 2000 watt bulb (available separately) this fixture will provide a 4.6' (1.4 m) diameter beam of 470 fc from a distance of 19.8' (6 m) at full spot. At full flood (same distance) it will provide a fc beam 22.8' (6.9 m) in diameter.
- Pressure die cast and extruded aluminum components have reduced the overall weight of True Blue fixtures without any sacrifice in quality or durability
- Many components now offer greater strength and resistance to corrosion
- Patent-pending connector and strain relief rotate to allow the cable orientation to be quickly adjusted for hanging or stand mounting
- Improved (optional) barndoors are stronger, and less susceptible to bending
- New hinge design maintains constant tension and may be easily adjusted
- Stirrup mounting slides and can be adjusted to counterbalance all accessories
- Extruded aluminum is stronger, lighter and less bulky but still permits full fixture rotation
- Soft contour makes it comfortable to carry
- Stainless steel friction disc locks the lamphead securely even with the largest Chimera or other accessories
- Routine maintenance and repair are easier with fast, simple access to all internal components
- Cleaning is made effortless with smooth lamp housing surfaces
- Meets IP23 standard -- suitable for indoor use or outdoor use providing a degree of protection against falling rain (up to a 60° angle from vertical)
- CE declaration and independently assessed TUV certification
- Laser cut hexagonal safety mesh maximizes light transmission and is tough enough to withstand location abuse
- Arri T2 Location Fresnel - Stand Mount
- 10' Power Cable, no plug
- Limited Warranty
|Rating||2000 watts, 120-240VAC|
|Socket (Lampholder)||G38 Bi Pin|
|Lens (Condenser)||6.9" (175mm) low expansion borosilicate Fresnel lens|
|Reflector (Mirror)||Spherical specular high purity aluminum|
|Mounting||5/8" Baby spigot|
|Cable||10' (3 m) Power Cable, no plug|
|Focusing||Front and rear mounted knobs|
|Dimensions||18.5 x 8.4 x 10.25" (47.1 x 21.2 x 26cm) (HxWxD) including yoke and mount|
|Weight||16 lb (7.3kg)|
Questions & Answers
Arri Lighting T2 2000W Fresnel, Stand Model 7" Lens
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.