The M. Zuiko Digital ED 45 mm f/1.8 Lens from Olympus has been designed for use with Olympus PEN Micro 4/3 cameras. With an equivalent focal length in 35 mm format of 90 mm, this short telephoto lens is ideal for portraits and for low-light shooting. Its extremely wide f/1.8 maximum aperture can produce a beautiful shallow depth of field effect and is very effective in low-light situations. This Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) lens has ultra-fast, near-silent autofocus for shooting stills and video. Lens construction using extra-high refractive lenses produces excellent contrast and sharpness in stills and video, with chromatic aberration, ghosting and flare eliminated.
- 45 mm f/1.8 (90 mm equivalent in 35 mm format) short telephoto lens for Olympus PEN cameras
- Wide maximum aperture can produce beautiful shallow depth of field, ideal for portraits
- Lens is Movie & Still Compatible (MSC), with high-speed, near-silent autofocus during still shooting and high-definition (HD) video capture.
- Two extra-high refractive lenses are included in the construction of the lens, for improved contrast and sharpness
- Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 45 mm f/1.8 Lens
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Limited Warranty
|Focal Length||45 mm
Comparable Four Thirds and Micro 4/3 Focal Length: 90 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||27°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.64' (0.5 m)|
|Filter Thread||Front: 37 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 1.81 x 2.20" (46 x 56 mm)|
|Weight||4.09 oz (116 g)|
Questions & Answers
Olympus M.Zuiko 45mm f/1.8 Silver Lens
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
Contact us today for a personal touch.