- Call for Availability in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
The APH-2n accessory package for H2n Handy Recorder from Zoom is a collection of accessories designed to enhance the functionality of the H2n Handy Recorder. It includes a wired remote with an extension cable that allows you to start, stop, and pause recordings and add marks. It also prevents handling noise for clean recordings.
The package also includes a foam windscreen to reduce the effects of wind and breath noise, a USB AC adapter and USB cable for convenient powering, an adjustable desktop tripod stand, a padded carrying case, and a mic clip adapter so you can mount the recorder on a standard microphone stand.
- Wired remote and extension cable allow you to start, stop, and pause recordings and add marks
- Using the remote also prevents handling noise for clean recordings
- Foam windscreen reduces the effects of wind and breath noise
- USB AC adapter and USB cable provide convenient powering
- Adjustable desktop tripod stand provides support for the recorder and is ideal for home studio applications such as podcasting
- Mic clip adapter lets you mount the recorder on a standard microphone stand, ideal for use in professional studios
- Padded case provides convenient storage, transportation, and protection
- Wired Remote with Extension Cable
- Foam Windscreen
- USB AC Adapter
- USB Cable
- Adjustable Tripod Stand
- Padded Case
- Mic Clip Adapter
- Limited Warranty
Questions & Answers
Zoom APH2N H2N Accessory Kit
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.