- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
The 77mm CZ T* Circular Polarizing Filter from Zeiss is a high-quality filter with an anti-reflective coating. It enables you to produce brilliant pictures, often in unfavorable lighting conditions. The very thin, transparent coating is present on both surfaces of the filter's glass plate. To create the coating, special substances are vaporized one by one in a vacuum, then deposited on the glass surface with precisely controlled thicknesses, in order to achieve the desired reduction of reflection.
The T* coating is unique to Zeiss and is recognized as being more than a cut above traditional glass coatings. It is employed not only in their filters but in their ultra high-quality lenses as well.
A polarizing filter makes colours appear more radiant - especially in the sky where clouds will stand out even more. By rotating the filter to the desired degree of polarization, you'll be able to create the effect you desire. The effect is viewable through the camera's viewfinder. Zeiss polarizers work best when used at approximately a 30-40° angle to the sun. When shooting into metal or glass, you can absorb the effects of glare and make the image clearer.
Please Note: Circular polarizers are specifically designed for use with auto-focus SLR cameras. (They will also work on manual systems without problems.)
- Thin, transparent anti-reflective coating on both surfaces
- Enhances image clarity and contrast, especially for long-distance landscape shots in lighting situations with high UV incidence, such as in the mountains
- Makes colours appear more radiant - enhances sky contrast by bringing out clouds
- You can always leave the filter on, protecting the front element of your valuable lens from dirt, dust and scratches
- Eliminates ultraviolet rays from outdoor shots as well as polarizing the light to remove reflections, and increase colour saturation, without affecting the overall colour balance
- Effective with cameras that use beam splitters in the path of the TTL light meter and with AF cameras
- Zeiss 77mm CZ T* Circular Polarizing Filter
- Limited Warranty
|Filter Factor||1-1.5 aperture settings|
|Effect||Increases contrast in sky
Eliminates reflections in glass and water
|Application||Nature, outdoor, scenic photography|
|Colour Temperature||Not Applicable|
|Front Filter Thread Size||77mm|
|Front Lens Cap Size||77mm|
Questions & Answers
Zeiss CZ T* Circular Polarizer Filter 77mm
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.