- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga In Stock
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
Open Box available:
The Rode Stereo VideoMic Pro builds on the success of the Rode VideoMic Pro & Stereo VideoMic with improved stereo reproduction, sound quality and ergonomic design. The Stereo VideoMic's capsule feature a matched pair of 1/2" cardioid condenser capsules, mounted in a coincident X/Y position for accurate stereo imagery and detail. The microphone's small, ergonomic footprint features an integrated shock mounting system for superior isolation from vibration and mechanical noise. The multi-strand output cable is terminated with a 1/8" (3.5mm) output connector and delivers significantly lower noise transference than traditional audio cable.
The included shoe mount features an integrated shockmount system for even further protection against handling noise. The Stereo VideoMic features a high pass filter switch at 75Hz for minimizing low frequency noise, and a -10dB Pad for maximizing headroom for capturing loud signals without distortion. The +20dB level boost switch is specifically designed to provide a higher quality signal with DSLR cameras. When activated, camera preamp level is reduced, resulting in a lower noise floor and much clearer recording.
- Broadcast recording quality on-camera microphone
- Ideal for Video & DSLR Cameras
- Matched pair 1/2" condenser capsules in XY stereo configuration
- Ultra lightweight, compact form factor
- Two step High Pass Filter (flat, 75Hz)
- Three position level control (-10dB, 0, +20dB)
- 9V battery powered - over 100 hours use (alkaline)
- Integrated shock mounting
- Integrated foam windscreen
- 3.5mm stereo mini-jack output
- Billeted metal camera shoe mount with 3/8" thread for easy boompole mounting
- Durable multi-strand cable
- Rode Stereo VideoMic Pro
- Metal Camera Shoe Mount with 3/8" Thread
- 10-Year Warranty
|Transducer||Pressure Gradient, JFET impedance converter|
|Polar Pattern||XY Cardioid (Coincident)|
|Frequency Range||40Hz ~ 20,000Hz (selectable HPF@75Hz)|
|Maximum Output||+4.2dBu (@ 1% THD into 1kΩ)|
|Power Supply||9V alkaline battery|
|Connection||1/8" (3.5mm) stereo mini-jack|
|SPL||134dB, max (1 kHz, 1% THD into 1kΩ)|
|Sensitivity||-38dB re 1V/P (12.6mV @ 94dB SPL) ±2dB @ 1kHz|
|EIN||20dBA SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)|
|Dynamic Range||100dB (per IEC651)|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||73dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)|
|Dimensions||2.6 x 4.25 x 5.1" (66 x 108 x 130 mm)|
|Weight||4.1 oz (117 g) (without battery)|
Questions & Answers
Rode Microphones Stereo Video Mic Pro
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.