- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Neutral Density Series
Neutral Density (ND) Filters control exposure or depth of field under various lighting conditions without affecting color or contrast.
ND filters are used if too much light restricts creative possibilities. They reduce the light in accordance with their density. They therefore allow more widely opened apertures. For very bright situations the aperture would also have to be closed. This would mean losing the option of short depth of field.
- Control exposure or depth-of-field under various lighting conditions
- Diminish distracting backgrounds by allowing the use of wider aperture
- Helps control the amount of light reaching the sensor or film without depending only on the lens aperture
- Enable even exposure in unbalanced lighting conditions
4 x 5.65" ND Filter
|Size||10 x 14 cm (4 x 5.65")|
|Density||0.6 (2 Stops)|
Questions & Answers
Schneider Lenses 4x5.65" Neutral Density (ND) ND.6 MPTV Filter
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.