- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
Power Management Accessory
The Redrock powerPack™Universal is an incredibly versatile accessory for single-point power management of your camera-top power requirements. The powerPack Universal delivers power regulation, conversion, monitoring, and distribution all in a compact and flexible package.
Three Power Outputs
Power is delivered to the powerPack Universal from an external battery, such as an Anton Bauer or V-mount style battery brick. From there the powerPack Universal provides three power outputs: 2x 12v regulated or unregulated, and 1x variable voltage output from 5-12v. The variable output is typically used to power a camera, but can be used for any accessory with voltage requirements from 5-12v DC. The 12v output ports can also be used as unregulated power sources, should you require this.
A push button next to the powerPack’s LED alternates displaying the input voltage from the connected battery, and the output voltage of the variable voltage output. This gives you easy-to-read and understand details about your power so you know when to swap batteries.
Professional Locking Connectors
All connectors are industry-strength, locking push-pull connectors, so you know and have confidence cables will not accidentally disconnect.
The powerPack™ Universal has a universal mounting back and can be attached to any rig with ¼” 20 connector. A great solution for this is the microMount with microSpud. You will need to add cables to your powerPack for power input and accessory output. Additional cables can be purchased and configured as needed for your other camera-top accessories.
The compact design is housed in a precision-machined aluminum enclosure, so it's there when you need it without getting in the way.
- Can use any battery input source, typically a 14.4v battery brick such as anton bauer, IDX, PAG, etc. Input voltage range 12-18v
- Delivers 3 power outputs, including 2 regulated 12v (or unregulated) and one variable voltage output (typically used to power camera)
- Variable voltage output can be used to power camera or additional 12v accessory
- Supports regulated or unregulated power output
- Regulated power output ensures a constant voltage level for sensitive electronics
- Power source voltage monitoring lets you know when your battery is close to exhausted
- Protected variable voltage adjustment eliminates accidental changes
- Cable options can be configured to power virtually any camera-top accessory
- Compact design attaches via ¼” 20 mounting points (microMount is a great companion mounting accessory)
- Easy to read LED screen displays input voltage or variable output voltage for convenient monitoring
- Professional push-pull style locking connectors eliminates accidental cable disconnects
- Precision machined aluminum housing
PowerPack Universal power management accessory
Mounting stud (1")
Questions & Answers
Redrock Micro powerPack Universal
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.