- Available in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
The Shure MicroFlex MX418 is a fully adjustable cardioid gooseneck microphone designed for podium and desktop use in speech, presentations, conferences and more. The MicroFlex gooseneck microphone series offers the flexibility of removable capsules offering cardioid, supercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns (not included). In addition, the MicroFlex series features high sensitivity and balanced, transformerless output for maximum immunity to electromagnetic hum and RF interference, even over long cable runs.
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Interchangeable cartridges provide the right polar pattern for every application
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Shock mount that provides over 20 dB isolation from surface vibration noise
- Locking flange mount for permanently securing microphone to lecterns, pulpits, or conference tables
- Shure MX418N
- 18" (457 mm) Gooseneck (Less Cartridge)
- Attached XLR Preamp
- Shock Mount
- Flange Mount
- Snap-Fit Foam Windscreen
- Limited Warranty
|Polar Pattern||NONE: Cartridge NOT Included with this Model, Must Use One of the Following:
Cardioid (C). Recommended for general sound reinforcement applications. Pickup angle (-3 dB) = 130°.
Supercardioid (S). Recommended for sound reinforcement applications requiring narrow or more distant coverage. Pickup angle (-3 dB) = 115°.
Omnidirectional (O). Recommended for recording or remote monitoring applications. Pickup angle = 360°.
|Frequency Response||50 Hz to 17 kHz|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||96.2 dB, (@ 1 kW Load)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||Cardioid: 66.0 dB
Supercardioid: 67.5 dB
Omnidirectional: 73.5 dB, (All Referenced @ 94 dB SPL)
|Maximum Input Sound Level||Cardioid: 124.2 dB
Supercardioid: 122.7 dB
Omnidirectional: 116.7 dB, (All: 1 kHz @ 1% THD, 1 kW Load)
|Power Requirements||Phantom, (11 to 52v, DC)|
|Output Impedance||150 Ohms (180 Ohms Actual @ 1 kHz)|
|Output Connectors||XLR-3M Type|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||None|
|Applications||Speeches, Lectures, Houses of Worship, mount on Podiums, Lecturnes, etc.|
|Dimensions||Microphone: 22.5 x .79" (571.44 x 20.07mm) LxDiameter
Mounting Flange: 2.62" (66.7mm) in
|Weight||1.82 lb. (82 kg)|
Questions & Answers
Shure MX418N Gooseneck Microphone No Capsule
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.