- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Lease this for: $171.93 Learn More
Automation for Color Perfectionists
Automate your color workflow and extend the value of your i1Pro. The i1iO is a robotic, automatic chart reading system that is designed to work with all i1Pro devices, whether an original or second generation spectrophotometer. It’s ideal for photographers, designers, and printers who want to speed up and automate the measurement process and eliminate manual strip reading!
i1iO provides fast measurements for reflective test charts on various substrates up to 10 mm – from thin polybag material to ceramics and textiles. i1iO quickly creates a custom profile delivering consistent and reliable results, reducing measurement errors and increasing your productivity. i1iO is simple to operate and you’ll still maintain all the great versatile functionality provided by your i1Pro solution.
A new level of automation for fast, accurate test chart reading for all Color Perfectionists!
- i1iO is a hands-free test chart reading device - simply plug in your i1Pro, align the test chart, and the scanning table does all the work. The 2nd generation i1iO is delivered with a newly designed footplate that accommodates both the original i1Pro and the new i1Pro 2 spectrophotometer.
- Measurements for reflective test charts on various substrates up to 10 mm - from thin polybag material to ceramics and textiles
- Reads more than 500 patches per minute*, so you'll have a custom profile in no time!
- Provides consistent and reliable results
- Increased productivity
- Replacement Glider Ring
- Auto rating power supply 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Main power cable
- USB cable
- i1 Applications DVD
- Quick Start Guide
|Positioning Area||32 x 23 cm, 12.6” x 9” (Width x Height)|
|Media Thickness||Max. 10 mm, 0.39”|
|Patch Size||Min: 6 mm x 7 mm (Width x Height)|
|Measurement Speed||> 400 patches / Minute, IT8.7/3 chart (924 patches) <= 2.2 minutes *
*with scanning mode in M0 measurement condition
|Calibration||Automatic on internal calibration reference|
|General Interface: USB 1.1|
|Power Supply||Auto rating 100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Physical Dimensions||510 x 460 x 170 mm, 20 x 18.1 x 6.7 (Width x Depth x Height)|
|Weight||4.5 kg, 9.9 lb (without i1 Pro device)|
Questions & Answers
X-Rite i1IO Automated Scanning Table (2nd Generation)
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.