- Toronto In Stock
Rent this for: $40/day Learn More
The Blackmagic-Design SDI to HDMI Battery Converter converts an SDI input to an HDMI output and additionally features an SDI loop-through output. The HDMI output automatically matches and outputs in the quality of the SDI input, whether HD or SD; whatever comes in is what automatically goes out. Both the HDMI and SDI connections support up to 1080p60 HD, which on the SDI side is equivalent to 3G. The converter also supports embedded audio on both the in and outs.
Converting to HDMI lets you connect SDI camera outputs to HDMI monitors on location. And the SDI loop-through allows connection to further SDI equipment.
Power is by a built-in lithium-ion polymer rechargeable battery that allows on location work without external power, and an AC power supply is additionally also included.
- Converts an SDI in to an HDMI out / features SDI loop out
- Conversion allows connection to professional HDMI monitors
- The HDMI out auto-matches the SD / HD quality of the SDI input
- Both the SDI and the HDMI connections support up to1080p60 HD
- Audio embedded on the SDI in goes out embedded on the HDMI out
Battery and/or Adapter Power
- A built-in battery provides more than 2 hours of charge
- The battery can be recharged while the converter is in use
- A toggle switch allows you use the battery only when needed
- An LED indicator displays what the charge level of the battery is
- An adapter is included for external power and to charge the battery
Super Tough Design
- Machined of aircraft grade aluminum
- Can be run over by a truck and still work
- Small enough to fit into the palm of a hand
- Scratch-resistant labels / non-slip rubber feet
- Blackmagic Design SDI to HDMI Battery Converter
- 12V AC Adapter with International Socket Adapters for All Countries
- Integrated Lithium-Ion Polymer Rechargeable Battery
- Limited Warranty
|Inputs/Outputs||SDI input x1, switchable between SD, HD and 3G
SDI output x1, SD/HD-SDI loop output
HDMI output x1, type A
USB 2.0 input x1, 480 Mb/s
|Multi-Rate Support||Auto detection of HD or SD SDI inputs|
|SDI Compliance||SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, ITU-R BT.656, ITU-R BT.601|
|SDI Video Rates||SDI video connections are switchable between SD and HD|
|Sampling||SDI video: 4:2:2
SDI audio: television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24 bit
|Colour Precision||SDI: 4:2:2
|Colour Space||SDI: YUV
|SDI Auto Switching||Automatically selects between SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI|
525/29.97 NTSC, 625/25 PAL, 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080p23.98, 1080p24,1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94 and 1080p60
525/29.97 NTSC, 625/25 PAL,720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94 and 1080p60
|Copy Protection||HDMI input is unable to capture from copy protected HDMI sources / always confirm copyright ownership before capture or distribution of content|
|Video Lock Indicator||LED indicates input video signal lock|
|Software Update||Via USB|
|Internal Software Upgrade||Via included software updater application|
|Power Supply||Integrated Lithium-ion Polymer rechargeable battery. 12V-31V DC port for external battery power or use included 12V AC adapter with international socket adapters for all countries. Cable tie point.|
|Battery||Over 2 hours battery life. Battery charge indicator with On/Off switch to preserve battery life.|
|Power Consumption||Typically 2.2 W|
|Operational Voltage Range||12 - 31 VDC|
Questions & Answers
Blackmagic Design Battery Converter SDI to HDMI
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.