- Call for Availability in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
Our Panoramic Head is designed as a multi-row panoramic head and it also works well as a long lens head. The large degree scale on the tilt axis and the adjustable zero pointer on the pan axis make multi-row panoramics very quick and easy. The indexable quick release rotates in 90 degree increments so you can attach a camera body or a long lens with a tripod collar directly to the head.
- Designed to work as a multi-row panoramic head and as a long lens head.
- Will solidly support 600 f4.0 lenses.
- Eliminates the need to carry a large, heavy gimbal head.
- Provides easy, smooth balance for long lenses.
- Weighs less than 1 lb (.45kg) with quick release clamp.
- Large 18mm (.708”) bullseye level
- Fully adjustable tension control.
- Precision C.N.C. machined.
- Compatible with Kirk, Arca, R.R.S., and many other QR plates.
- Beautiful satin black anodized finish.
- Fits all standard tripods (1/4-20 and 3/8-16 threads).
- Engraved degree markings.
- Solid precision feel.
- Made in U.S.A.
- All knobs are secured so they cannot vibrate loose and fall off.
- Indexable quick release clamp can be rotated in 90 degree increments.
- Acratech Inc. Panoramic Head
Questions & Answers
Acratech Inc. Panoramic Head
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.