- Webcode: 264357 • Mfr: 5985B002
- FREE SHIPPING Available
- f/2 - f/22 Aperture Range
- 7/6 (Elements/Groups)
- APS-C Format
- STM Stepping Motor
- EF Mount
- Available in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
The Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM Lens is a moderate wide-angle lens that's exclusively designed for the EOS M Digital Camera. It features smooth and continuous AF with a built-in stepping motor, as well as a seven blade circular aperture. The lens is lightweight and small enough to carry around with you everywhere. Plus, it has a minimum focusing distance of 5.9" (15 cm) and a bright f/2 aperture, which affords exceptional low-light performance.
- Moderate Wide-Angle Lens for EOS M
- Bright f/2 Lens Aperture
- Exceptional Low-Light Performance
- One Aspheric Lens Element
- Built-In Stepping Motor
- Smooth & Continuous AF
- Seven Blade Circular Aperture
- Short Minimum Focusing Distance of 5.9"
- Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM Lens
- Lens Cap E-43
- Lens Dust Cap EB
- Limited Warranty
|Focal Length||22 mm
Comparable Focal Length: 35 mm
|Angle of View||63°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||0.49' (0.15 m)|
|Magnification||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
1 Aspheric element
|Filter Thread||Front: 43 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.40 x 0.93" (60.9 x 23.7 mm)|
|Weight||3.70 oz (105 g)|
Questions & Answers
Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.