- *Battery & AJA not included with the SHAPE CHEESE PLATE*
- SHAPE CHEESE PLATE is a multi-purpose anodized aluminum camera accessory mounting plate.
- This precision-machined, one-piece cheese plate is mounted on a 15mm ROD BLOC (¾” thick) for optimal stability.
- The 33-hole SHAPE cheese plate (¼” thick) enables you to mount a variety of accessories and devices on your camera rig.
- Here are some of the more common accessories used with the SHAPE CHEESE PLATE: rods, articulating arms to hold LCD monitors and converter boxes including the AJA Ki Pro Mini.
- You can attach a plate and battery on one side and an AJA Ki Pro Mini on the other.
- SHAPE CHEESE PLATE works with both Anton Bauer 3-Stud and IDX V-Mount style batteries.
- You can use the SHAPE MULTI-PURPOSE MOUNTING CHEESE PLATE to mount a variety of accessories, brick style batteries and battery plates.
- The battery plate and battery mounted on the SHAPE CHEESE PLATE can also be used as counterbalance.
- You can still add more counterbalance by attaching counter-weights to the back of the rig along with the SHAPE CHEESE PLATE.
- One single red knob enables easy and fast adjustments of the plate on the 15mm rods to also counterbalance the camera support.
- Magic arms can be mounted directly into the 15mm holes of the plate.
- They are ideal for mounting lights, monitors and audio devices.
- (4) screws needed to mount the AJA Ki Pro Mini,
- (4) screws for the IDX plate and
- (4) screws for the Anton Bauer plate.
|Assembled Depth||3.5 in|
|Assembled Height||7.5 in|
|Assembled Weight||1 lbs|
Questions & Answers
Shape WLB Cheese Plate
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.