- *C300 handle not included*
- The unique design of the C300 bracket allows the user to remove the C300 handle off the camera body in order to install it on the C300 bracket which is installed on the ball & socket part of our DOUBLE QUICK HANDLE ROSETTE.
- By removing the rubber handle off of the DOUBLE QUICK HANDLE ROSETTE, you can insert the C300 bracket and secure it by tightening it with its allan screw.
- Once the C300 handle is screwed on, the user has access to the several functions available on the C300 camera handle. For this system to work, an extension for the camera cable is required.
- Once the whole system is in place, the user has access to the same quick-lock button technology featured with the handles that can rotate individually on a 360° axis.
- The handles and arms can be rotated by pushing the red buttons.
- Once the buttons are released, the handles are secured firmly in place.
- Shape WLB C300 Bracket
Questions & Answers
Shape WLB C300 Bracket
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.