- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Lease this for: $92.53 Learn More
The MKH 70 is a lightweight long gun microphone. Its excellent directivity is particularly suited to applications undertaken in difficult conditions, such as high background noise and distance microphone positioning. Its frequency-independent directivity prevents sound colouration from off-axis sound sources.
- Exceptionally low inherent self-noise
- Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
- Infra-sonic cut-off filter
- Symmetrical transducer technology ensures extremely low distortion
- Switchable pre-attenuation, switchable roll-off filter and switchable treble emphasis
- Rugged and weather-proof
- Black, anodised light metal body
- MKH 70 Super Cardioid / Lobar Long Shotgun Condenser Microphone
|Dimensions||25 x 410 mm|
|Frequency response (microphone)||50.....20000 Hz|
|Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz)||50 (15) mV/Pa|
|Nominal impedance||150 Ohm|
|Min. terminating impedance||1000 Ohm|
|Equivalent noise level||5 (13) dB|
|Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3||16 (24) dB|
|Maximum sound pressure level (passiv)||124 (132) dB at 1 kHz|
|Current consumption||2 mA|
|Battery Specification||48 +- 4 V Phantom|
Questions & Answers
Sennheiser MKH70-P48 Super Cardioid/ Lobar Long Shotgun Condenser Microphone
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.