- Webcode: 266606 • Mfr: MX150B/C-XLR
- FREE SHIPPING Available
Product HighlightsCardioid Polar Pattern, XLR Preamplifier Operation, RK100PK XLR Power Supply Included , Kevlar Reinforced Cable, Multi-Position Tie Clip
Shure MX150B Subminiature Lav Mic with RK100PK in-line PreAmpShure MX150B Subminiature Lav Mic wi...
- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
The Shure Microflex® MX150 is a professional electret condenser microphone ideal for applications requiring low-profile placement.
Fully compatible with all Shure wireless systems, the discreet MX150 offers uncompromising sound quality and high reliability for television broadcasting, corporate lectures, A / V teleconferencing, houses of worship, and sound reinforcement.
- Available in cardioid or omnidirectional polar patterns and TQG (for use in Shure bodypacks) or wired XLR variations
- CommShield® Technology guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters
- Matte black, sleek design for inconspicuous placement
- Multi-position tie clip allows for a variety of placement options and features an integrated cable management system for convenient cable dress with minimal handling noise
- Kevlar®-reinforced soft-flex cable design further reduces handling noise while providing superior flexibility for routing and placement
- User-changeable equalization caps for response shaping (omnidirectional only)
- Snap-fit, concise windscreen provides protection from plosives and wind noise with minimal visibility
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
- Shure MX150 Subminiature Lavalier Microphone (Wired XLR)
- 3 x Multi-Position Tie Clip
- 3 x Snap Fit Windscreen
- Storage Pouch
- RK100PK In-Line Preamplifier
|Polar Pattern||MX150/C: Cardioid MX150/O: Omnidirectional|
|Frequency Response||20 to 20,000 Hz|
|Sensitivity||MX150/C: TQG: -51.0 dBV/Pa (3.0 mV) XLR: -39.0 dBV/Pa (11.0 mV) MX150/O TQG: -46.5 dBV/Pa (4.5 mV) XLR: -34.5 dBV/Pa (19.0 mV|
|Phantom power required?||TQG: 5 V DC (0.04 – 0.18 mA) XLR: 11-52 V DC phantom power (IEC-61938), < 2.2 mA
TQG: 21 g (0.7 oz.) XLR: 121 g (4.3 oz.)
Questions & Answers
Shure MX150B Subminiature Lav Mic with RK100PK in-line PreAmp
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.