The WR-R10 is a Wireless Remote Controller that is designed to work with the WR-T10 Wireless Remote Controller (transmitter) to wirelessly control the shutter release on Nikon DSLRs. The WR-T10/WR-R10 units use radio frequencies to communicate; by pairing together a WR-T10 and one or more WR-R10 units.
- Photographers can use the WR-T10 to simultaneously release the shutter on multiple cameras that have a WR-R10 unit attached and have been paired with the WR-T10.
- Three radio frequency channels are available for use, to prevent interference when multiple pairings or photographers are shooting in one location.
- Live View can be used with select D-SLRs released after the D4 (D4, D800/D800E, D600, D5200).
- Range (line of sight) from the WR-T10 to WR-R10s is 66 feet (20 meters).
- One WR-T10 unit can be paired with an unlimited number of cameras with a WR-R10 unit attached.
- When the WR-R10 is used along with the WR-A10 WR Adapter to connect to select Nikon Digital Cameras with a 10-pin connector, one camera can be designated as “master” and control the shutter release of up to 64 WR-R10 transceiver units.
- Useful for triggering the shutter remotely when using slower shutter speeds, to prevent camera movement.
- Range (line of sight) from WR-R10 (used with the WR-A10 WR adapter on select D-SLRs, and acting as a master unit) to WR-R10s is 164 feet (50 meters).
Questions & Answers
Nikon WR-R10 Wireless Remote Controller (Transceiver) for D5200
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.